ALL OF THOSE WORRIES....
The older I am getting,
The younger I am becoming.
All of those worries, What were they for?
They only caused heartache and opened, ....not one, ... door.
Friends met along the way...
Some still with me. Some chose not to stay.
Looking at pictures. ' Hey I looked pretty good back then'
Yet now, The personality is just getting bigger,
And.. I am NOW, almost the perfect '10'
Cause... I look pretty good and know how to smile,
I can do many things and believe I have style.
So that's all you have to do. Believe in Who you are
YesterdaY IS ALWAYS FORGOTTEN, TOMORROW... YOU WILL GO FAR.
None of us are perfect and we all have something to give...
A gift for others makes you want to live.
Remember, Just how far, your smile can go
What it gives to others..... A seed waiting to grow.
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (ALL OF THOSE WORRIES.... by Lyn Paul )
- 21 Years Gone By, Edward Kofi Louis
- Corruption, abhi mangla
- Nature, abhi mangla
- Mate, legitimate!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Summarizing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Polished Love, Gbolagade Taiwo
- A Poet's Love Letter, Joseph Ogbonna
- Showing Mercy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Telling Essences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Azeez tha to kyun..., Azhar Sabri
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)