Being here in your arms today,
My heart almost busted.
Sitting with you as we sway,
I almost lost my breath.
Talking and laughing with you,
I almost pushed you away.
I was brutally honest too,
I almost couldn't think.
I talked a lot,
I almost poured my heart out.
I did not mean to scare you, I really did not,
I almost laughed myself to death.
I've never been so happy,
I almost found myself.
You being with me,
I almost forgot where we were.
Having you with me here,
I almost lost track of time.
Our faces touching so near,
I almost kissed you.
I wish I was brave enough too,
I almost yelled at myself.
I really wanted to,
I was almost brave enough.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Almost by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland I.., Ryan Scales
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland, Ryan Scales
- 21 Shades Of Blue Intertext Part 1: The .., Ryan Scales
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock