When i smile,
i smiled along....
But when i cried,
i cried alon....
When i succeded,
i succeded along......
But when i got troubled,
i troubled alone......
When i spoke in words,
i spoke along.....
But when i spoke silently,
i spoke alone.....
When i prayed,
i prayed along.....
But when i wanted justice,
i wanted alone.....
When i rised,
i rised along....
But when i fall,
i fall alone....
When i bridge,
i bridge along....
But when i repaired it,
i repaired alone.....
When i lived,
i lived along.....
but when i existed,
i existed alone....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by simran arora )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Michael P. McParland
(31 March 1933 - 13 December 1980)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Out Of The Dark, Michael P. McParland
- The war inside me, Lubinda Lubinda
- Our Night 2, Michael P. McParland
- Our Night, Michael P. McParland
- OSU Force, Michael P. McParland
- Imagine, The Astronomer
- Only You, Michael P. McParland
- Only One Forever, Michael P. McParland
- One More Chance, Michael P. McParland
- One In A Million, Michael P. McParland