Am I Still The Man?
You said you love me
You told me am an august
And why christmas in august.
Put me in deep damof darkness,
Told me you are walking with me
In the valley of death
full of broken bottle with naked soles.
You told me that
What a snail goes,
It goes with it shell,
When a snake goes,
It goes with poisonous tongue.
You said the love is tingling
In your heart that never stop
Then, why did you take a french live
And you said am still the man
Now, tall me the truth
Am i still the man?
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am I Still The Man? by Ejalonibu Abraham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas