Am I Still The Man?
You said you love me
You told me am an august
And why christmas in august.
Put me in deep damof darkness,
Told me you are walking with me
In the valley of death
full of broken bottle with naked soles.
You told me that
What a snail goes,
It goes with it shell,
When a snake goes,
It goes with poisonous tongue.
You said the love is tingling
In your heart that never stop
Then, why did you take a french live
And you said am still the man
Now, tall me the truth
Am i still the man?
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am I Still The Man? by Ejalonibu Abraham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA