What if I see different colors
not just one
What if yellow becomes green
and blue becomes red
What if I see them all at once
while looking at only one
reflecting of each particle of the gem
Is love all the colors I see
like a sky that became red once
and the sea yellow
the grass blue
and the hills color orange
like a burning fire with a halo
at the top
What about brown, the color of the earths own flesh
how if we add a mixture of all of them
what will happen?
will earth become heaven
and flesh a living spirit.
Kasia Fedyk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ambiance by Kasia Fedyk )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley