Little King of Sorrows
A mundane distraction.
These empty walls of white.
Another empty day.
Another silent night.
Wish upon another star,
Pray with all my might.
Nothing ever changes.
Nothing's ever right.
Heaven come beseech me!
Shower me in light!
I've lost the will to care.
I've lost the will to fight.
Oh...to be so desperate.
Oh...to live in fright.
Tempted for that apple,
What a tragic little bite.
Save me from the darkness!
Free my soul for flight!
With everything I am I pray,
Amen with all my might.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Amen by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick