Chandrashekar a posy poet
The empty and lonely sky
yet, so serene and still
and at scorching noon
Why am I eager?
To spot the celestial clouds
Moving in tune and rows of ibis
Fly in rhythm
Why did I?
Snatch the book
And turn the pages so hastily
While trying to resist
An intense outburst!
Why am I so restless?
To find the heavenly leaves
Of light green to dun
Dancing in tune with gentle wind
On naked tree!
Why am I?
to collect so hurriedly
All that junk food
And had it all so swift
to feel copiously relieved!
Here is the damn newspaper
lying fast asleep
And I wander impolitely
Biting nails with heavy perspiration.
took it uu and tored, crushed and threw
it all to hungry dustbin awaiting next
and felt immensely relaxed!
As the intense heat at last
Began to recede hesitantly
The dirty swollen red face
Still groans and moans
To accept its defeat
oh, a bright soothing twilight
and it's time for another encounter
now, a pleasing and a graceful mind
Still boasts of a feigned anger
Chandrashekar a posy poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An encounter by Chandrashekar a posy poet )
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
- The Mighty Tumbler, Samya Bose
- puppy made of sand, lee fones
- Alive And With Medals, Clive Blake
- pull over for lightening, let's touch a .., Mandolyn ...
- ShakingThe Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Vent Of A Laden Heart, Lungelo Ndzimande
- the second stanza is why you bought my b.., Mandolyn ...
- Te Acordaras De Mi, Adriana Avila
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)