An Impulse From Nature
Bluish white haze lingered
On old house roofs proclaiming
Dawn's majesty blended with
The sweet scent of chill petals!
Full dew drops perched still
On dense green leaves with
Their tiny crowns; the reflections
Of tender Sun and shivering blooms.
The morning zephyr kept taunting
Virgin blooms, who blushed
And giggled while green leaves
Had misgivings deep within.
What on earth does not contain
A message for thinking men,
As seasons have their music
That define human destiny too!
Bounded are both living and non
With specific collective missions,
As Morning, Noon and Evenings
Setting human moods and thoughts.
Tajudeen Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Impulse From Nature by Tajudeen Shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath