RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Individual Dimension
Being situated in a dimension where I can be curious
and find myself wading at the seashore.
Noticing the shells lying abandonly across the sand,
occasionally picking one up that catches my eye.
Wanting to hold on to them, instead putting them in
a tote bag to reminisce about what I was thinking
when I picked them up.
Each of them turning into an individual poem that
their shape, color, textures, inspire in imagination.
Racing now, down the shoreline, inventing novel ideas
to be put to use in the future when I have a lab of
my own to discover elements of chemistry.
Taking chances with all types of chemicals, hoping to
come up with the essence of all cures for everything
that ails mankind in this delicate world.
Liberating many from deblitating illnesses and
disabilities, physical, mental and emotional.
A quality of life to be adored on earth where life
can be imagined into reality and leave beautiful
impressions within everyone's minds, as they walk
this earth for the time of their beings.
Solemnly enjoying the peaceful harmony of an
exhilarating time here on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Individual Dimension by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Suffer no more, hasmukh amathalal
- Carver, Edward Kofi Louis
- Wendy Lou, Kim Barney
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- You are my poetry, ramesh rai
- Urge One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Polluted, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rolling In The Mud, Margaret Alice Second
- My Roving Art, Julian Mann
- Great Is Your Faithfulness, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)