RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Inner Ear
Calmly sitting, thinking and writing to Chopin's beautiful,
Being lifted into the heavens with a peaceful contemplation.
Listening with an inner ear, knowing the intricacies and
difficulty of each piece played.
(7: 43 a.m. - 10/28/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Inner Ear by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal