An Invocation to Mother Kali
O mother Kali!
Once more do that fierce dance
Your fury born that fierce dance;
All things ready,
All needed ingredients,
All situations favour Your return
All our prayers do welcome Your come.
So many vicious heads ready for You to weave in wreath
To wear Your neck the skulls` wreath;
And skull`s bowl to bowl the blood
That need prevented dropping on Earth
When blood Your dagger`s blade doth spray
To stop been born those `blood-drop-borns`.
Once more listen our chocking prayers
Yours faith-born our chocking prayers;
Consent your come to our hearty invocation
To bless us with your Maternal affection:
Come O Mother!
Dancing upon your thundering sound
With your dagger and sharp stance
Thundering upon your fierce dance
Your fury born that fierce dance.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Invocation to Mother Kali by Vivek Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey