An Invocation to Mother Kali
O mother Kali!
Once more do that fierce dance
Your fury born that fierce dance;
All things ready,
All needed ingredients,
All situations favour Your return
All our prayers do welcome Your come.
So many vicious heads ready for You to weave in wreath
To wear Your neck the skulls` wreath;
And skull`s bowl to bowl the blood
That need prevented dropping on Earth
When blood Your dagger`s blade doth spray
To stop been born those `blood-drop-borns`.
Once more listen our chocking prayers
Yours faith-born our chocking prayers;
Consent your come to our hearty invocation
To bless us with your Maternal affection:
Come O Mother!
Dancing upon your thundering sound
With your dagger and sharp stance
Thundering upon your fierce dance
Your fury born that fierce dance.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Invocation to Mother Kali by Vivek Tiwari )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid