Burning burning burning
now boiling boiling boiling
then its spilling spilling
to let your anger firing.
Crying crying crying
one you've mocking
then as you keep hiting
one keeps screaming.
Before it gets burning
Before it keeps boiling
Before it goes spilling
before it starts firing
before it keeps hitting
take a breath and pray
for guidance and mercy
from the Holy Almighty
that you might not be
jailed for any criminality
or any act of cruelty
against anybody's glory.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ANGER by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal