Annie-Mouse. - Poem by Konstantin Ananin
- Mary, it’s difficult for Annie-mouse
To live in winter in her house,
But there she puts grass and seeds.
- How does Annie-mouse do it?
- She cuts grass and carries into her house,
Annie is a very clever mouse.
- Has she put much grass yet?
- She’s cut much but hasn’t put all.
- I wonder when she cut and put that.
- The day you got your new ball.
Comments about Annie-Mouse. by Konstantin Ananin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You