- Mary, it’s difficult for Annie-mouse
To live in winter in her house,
But there she puts grass and seeds.
- How does Annie-mouse do it?
- She cuts grass and carries into her house,
Annie is a very clever mouse.
- Has she put much grass yet?
- She’s cut much but hasn’t put all.
- I wonder when she cut and put that.
- The day you got your new ball.
Konstantin Ananin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Annie-mouse. by Konstantin Ananin )
- Grammar, Edward Kofi Louis
- A lovely smile upon your face, Erato
- Contemplation, Edward Kofi Louis
- That Love, Dabouz Yamina
- Oranien, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Historic, But Black Statue of Radha-.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Uncompleted Quest, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- All-in-one, Edward Kofi Louis
- Make Me, Sentamu Aziz
- The Traffic Light, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)