Empath In flames
[Aphrodite, my Immortal Love…]
She was all alone…
Inside my eyes.
As her scene cast a gentle
haze of fuschia dreams.
Dissolving my knees
To a deep tremor,
of desired love…
My Phrygian princess
How I loath your ancient control,
Unwillingly, for am I
forever devoted to you?
poisoned by arrow, must I be? ? ?
If I was to drive this blade,
through my heart.
Would you cry for me…
~Could my bleeding soul,
Serve such a purpose?
Would it set me free? ? ? ~
If I was to die,
In front of you.
Would you notice my plea…
~Will this feeling,
Devour within me?
would this pain ever leave.~
I will fade for you…
Fade for you…
~My immortal love…~
Empath In flames's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([Aphrodite, my Immortal Love…] by Empath In flames )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- MERCY OUR COVALENCY REMAINS WITH BUOYANCY, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Haiku A Wizened Rose By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- A Cleaner World, Luis Estable
- A Coronary Relapse, white dove
- When I Die, Luis Estable
- As if I'd Fallen in Its Waves by Sophy.., Sophy Chen
- It Pushes It Out, Luis Estable
- Vatsyayana, You Had No Book To Write, Bu.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blood Is Never Water, Luis Estable
- I Have Known It Well, Luis Estable