Empath In flames
[Artemis, The Hunt...]
There’s something in your eyes.
A glimmer of hope,
Towards my malicious spinning lies.
You smile as you stare,
At a part of me
Enraging the animal,
That I can not see....
You’ll hunt for me,
I’ll run from you...
I’m loosing all control,
Please do not take my soul...
As you run through the trees,
I feel the disease.
Of a tainted jagged Dart,
As it splits into seams.
Of my bitter poisoned dreams.
I bleed in black,
From this terminal beating heart.
You’ll hunt for me,
I’ll bleed for you.
Your loosing all control,
Please do not rape my soul...
As I dropp to the ground,
Of waking hidden sounds.
I try to crawl away,
But it appears to be to me
That my pain will set me free.
The bear in death,
Will only care.
Of the man he used to be.
That this running fate.
Was not infused
In order to hate
But in more ways then one
A woman is not just a mate...
Empath In flames's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([Artemis, The Hunt...] by Empath In flames )
(c. 1343 – 25 October 1400)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(30th November 1991)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Return of The Romantic, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Longest Night, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Tiger, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Life of Love, Moriah Schutt
- SONNET IV, Sir Toby Moses
- Love is Complicated, Moriah Schutt
- Let Me Be With My Conscience, Abdulrazak Aralimatti
- That you are beautiful, Gert Strydom
- Morning, Gert Strydom
- Niagara's Yulia, Nassy Fesharaki
- SONNET III, Sir Toby Moses
- during eve of next moment..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Eliot, Your Modern Hollow Men, Bijay Kant Dubey