lost in the 'a but phrase',
and afraid to ament it.
sand by the beach that trying swim deeper,
and toes dig in to deep, made for a sweeper,
post for a minute, and praise the lord.
roll of the eyes,
ice, full of ice tea it just a kiss good bye for now,
sonnet of love that crush only by the deep s of words,
of darling good hugs,
clubs of stars that are out tonight,
and we dont wont to rush tonight,
a full moon to sign that of blind love fest.
and learning all to well.
youre hand to my chest,
hearbeat of bending beds more to less,
of a picture or what of words could be.
like a tower of tears,
the girl of my dream,
just spoke to me.
ever since a childhood memory,
moment to a sinner,
please forgive me for not speaking sooner,
what could keep sand from a beach,
what sweet eyes i come to see,
she has approval me.
as friend on facebook,
just taking baby steps
what kind of gurl! ! !
I call it,
baby filter fish.
Louis Borgo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (April by Louis Borgo )
- groundnut seller, umoh cyril
- imoremi, umoh cyril
- Palm's Greeting, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The land of the stars is the land of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
- enjoy the silence.... in my fart, Jena Crowe
- Over-Ride, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Song, Blessing Ekpe
- Everyone Asks, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Sooner or later عاجلا ام اجلا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fools Game, Poetic Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)