John Kipling Lewis
Archtypical, I am not.
I know no one like me. No one to share my experiences who will truly understand my thoughts.
The people around me feel paper thin and translucent. They share a commonality.
They are archetypes and I am unalike.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Archtypical by John Kipling Lewis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- niet overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum