RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Soothing lotion of music comforting me, placating my
soul with energized senses and soulful occupations.
Over mountainous plains and desert oceans, turning
corners and finding adventure at every turn.
Living in an ordinary body, yet being extraordinarily
gifted in the art of poetical works and definitions
of human nature.
Contemplating and inquiring, figuring out novel ways
to ask questions of life.
Afterwards, resuming the quest for answers in abysses
of knowledge, learning more than ever, yet finding I
know less and less.
A query in my mind with an answer I'll never learn or
know while on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Asking Questions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Piece Of History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Live, breathe and inspire., Babatunde Esho
- Ruins Of Progress, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Posting Photos On The Facebook, I Feel I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- corrosion, oskar hansen
- TO HIS BOOTYLICIOUS MISTRESS, Israel Dammy Ipaye
- Post Photos of Beautiful Girls On The Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- To A Young Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest