RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Soothing lotion of music comforting me, placating my
soul with energized senses and soulful occupations.
Over mountainous plains and desert oceans, turning
corners and finding adventure at every turn.
Living in an ordinary body, yet being extraordinarily
gifted in the art of poetical works and definitions
of human nature.
Contemplating and inquiring, figuring out novel ways
to ask questions of life.
Afterwards, resuming the quest for answers in abysses
of knowledge, learning more than ever, yet finding I
know less and less.
A query in my mind with an answer I'll never learn or
know while on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Asking Questions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte
- amiss, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- just sad, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Brilliant Story-Telling Ability, Margaret Alice Second
- As promised..., Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Love True, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- The Sea of Her, Maurice Whyte