The water flows all around me
As I try to bend, flow along with its currents;
But it always subtly changes on me
So that I find myself in gentle opposition,
In one direction or another.
In life, no matter how hard we try
We are in conflict with others;
With nature, weather, time, distance..
Our life lies in those tiny differences
The manifold that's living
Lies in the degree of separation,
For asymmetry is the god of the new physics.
Patti Masterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Asymmetry by Patti Masterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer
- Praying Peace, Aftab Alam
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda