RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Avenues Of Visions
Sanguine roses, dripping in mind with the blood of
their thorns as they puncture inner thoughts with
their exasperating attitudes.
Lying in rows of expectancy, hoping to find the way
through turmoil exacted upon them in life.
Following avenues of visions, being led into dimensional
depths of nepotism's blindness by people, ignorant of
the grief they are causing.
Sanguine roses, dripping in this mind, flowing out onto
the ground of demise.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Avenues Of Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom