You are wonderful,
perfectly knitted by God.
As God determine the DNA Love.
You are meek a kinda shiny light,
That was kindled in the darkness.
And render a brightly hope.
That gives rays of pure moment,
You make mama and papa shine
Onto worthy life,
Set surprises each day,
And gave them a unique feelings,
As they discover your day by day grow.
Your innocent influence to your mama and papa's hearts.
Your brought Peace and Joy.
You delivered the Love of God
For your mama and papa.
Remember baby Jude,
Love will mold you,
Love will reveal your worth,
Though it may hurts you sometimes,
That's what love is...
Love will teach you,
Because you are beloved.
Mama and papa loves you so.
But someday, some way
You will depart from your parent's home
But not in the home of love.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Baby Jude by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram
- Almost a Fairy Tale, Lawrence Beck
- www at put up words, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Longing, Lara A. Aqrawi