I had a friend,
Who's name joy.
We shared a laugh.
We cared by smile.
Joy train me to grow.
Joy has been witness in life.
Joy takes care of my heart.
When I'm in pain,
Joy can not come in.
But joy find a way,
How to make my day.
He looks at my eyes,
And make me realized the bright side.
Together we move into the time of significant.
Joy help me to grow,
Joy help me to reach the pinnacle success.
Whenever I have in trial,
Joy makes my day turn into simple process.
Joy is the gift of God to me.
Joy is the essence of happiness.
Joy is my partner to make other smile.
Joy makes me feel better.
I'm with joy now.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Friend by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith
- shamely departed, kyvin nash
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Black Orchid, Beach Girl
- Play trick, hasmukh amathalal
- condemned, Mandolyn Davidson
- Love In A LifeTime, Melissa Furey
- Haves and havenots, gajanan mishra