I had a friend,
Who's name joy.
We shared a laugh.
We cared by smile.
Joy train me to grow.
Joy has been witness in life.
Joy takes care of my heart.
When I'm in pain,
Joy can not come in.
But joy find a way,
How to make my day.
He looks at my eyes,
And make me realized the bright side.
Together we move into the time of significant.
Joy help me to grow,
Joy help me to reach the pinnacle success.
Whenever I have in trial,
Joy makes my day turn into simple process.
Joy is the gift of God to me.
Joy is the essence of happiness.
Joy is my partner to make other smile.
Joy makes me feel better.
I'm with joy now.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Friend by Didith Marcelo )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)