Two roads to travel,
A relationship stood,
I look, I thought, I cannot take the roads,
But it happen I traveled the roads.
The roads of fight and make it up.
The love vehicle is still on engine care,
Still driving well in these two roads,
A relationships of roads that makes happy and struggle on.
Seeing the coverground where brushwood stood,
A reminder how beautiful the nature love aloof,
Oh two roads to travel, two persons must stood as one,
Or else forever vanity stood.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Two Roads by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- KEEP AWAY FROM MY BRIMMING BOWL, Om Chawla
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer