Didith Marcelo Poems
- Two Roads ♡ Two roads to travel, A relationship stood,
- My Beloved Zamboanga City Oh my beloved hometown is now ...
- Friend I had a friend, Who's name joy. We shared a ...
- Heaven Heaven is my eternal home. Heaven is my final ...
- Baby Jude You are wonderful, perfectly knitted by God.
- God Taught Me To Love I may never be the exact point of ...
- People Is People People eats people, People lives with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Difficulties are no longer an issue. It doesn't permeates any empirical; that is negative-cognition for one's soul penetration of giving up, once a heart is desperate for a change.''willing to change
There is no deadline when it comes of dreaming. Hope is always Up Right There' trying to scoop out a faith from you, and we need to stop being stupid and think that life is too short to waste, roaming...Make it happen
''The paramount idea is now inculcating. Sometimes you just have to carefully read the misprinted texts in order to scrutinize deeper the only truth.''More Reading
''Hope are meant to live forever, it can never die even if you are. Hope knows no death, because The God is always alive; Who's eternity.''Never lose Hope
You will know if you are passionate about poems; dithyrambically nor sonnet and etc., having all the discernment and complacency, and your imagination works like a repertory; caught your self in a idy...Passion
Comments about Didith Marcelo
Two roads to travel,
A relationship stood,
I look, I thought, I cannot take the roads,
But it happen I traveled the roads.
The roads of fight and make it up.
The love vehicle is still on engine care,
Still driving well in these two roads,
A relationships of roads that makes happy and struggle on.
Seeing the coverground where brushwood stood,
A reminder how beautiful the nature love aloof,
Oh two roads to travel, two persons must stood as one,
Or else forever vanity stood.