Didith Marcelo Poems
- My Beloved Zamboanga City Oh my beloved hometown is now ...
- Two Roads ♡ Two roads to travel, A relationship stood,
- Friend I had a friend, Who's name joy. We shared a ...
- Heaven Heaven is my eternal home. Heaven is my final ...
- Baby Jude You are wonderful, perfectly knitted by God.
- God Taught Me To Love I may never be the exact point of ...
- People Is People People eats people, People lives with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Difficulties are no longer an issue. It doesn't permeates any empirical; that is negative-cognition for one's soul penetration of giving up, once a heart is desperate for a change.''willing to change
There is no deadline when it comes of dreaming. Hope is always Up Right There' trying to scoop out a faith from you, and we need to stop being stupid and think that life is too short to waste, roaming...Make it happen
''The paramount idea is now inculcating. Sometimes you just have to carefully read the misprinted texts in order to scrutinize deeper the only truth.''More Reading
''Hope are meant to live forever, it can never die even if you are. Hope knows no death, because The God is always alive; Who's eternity.''Never lose Hope
You will know if you are passionate about poems; dithyrambically nor sonnet and etc., having all the discernment and complacency, and your imagination works like a repertory; caught your self in a idy...Passion
Comments about Didith Marcelo
My Beloved Zamboanga City
Oh my beloved hometown is now restless, horror rumbling everywhere, rubbish rebels sneak day and night to look beyond damage and death.
Oh greed when you was born demons absurd, you cause trouble, ruin lies, poor soul arose everywhere as they are sinking to their fears, they beg for justice but chaosity brought as an answer.
We wonder where is the finger of God to point out and subdue those rubbish. But someone tells me 'a conspiracy is going on.'