Didith Marcelo Poems
- My Beloved Zamboanga City Oh my beloved hometown is now ...
- Two Roads ♡ Two roads to travel, A relationship stood,
- Friend I had a friend, Who's name joy. We shared a ...
- Heaven Heaven is my eternal home. Heaven is my final ...
- Baby Jude You are wonderful, perfectly knitted by God.
- God Taught Me To Love I may never be the exact point of ...
- People Is People People eats people, People lives with ...
Didith Marcelo was a very consistent person being a servant of God.
She served God and followed Jesus Christ. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Didith Marcelo
My Beloved Zamboanga City
Oh my beloved hometown is now restless, horror rumbling everywhere, rubbish rebels sneak day and night to look beyond damage and death.
Oh greed when you was born demons absurd, you cause trouble, ruin lies, poor soul arose everywhere as they are sinking to their fears, they beg for justice but chaosity brought as an answer.
We wonder where is the finger of God to point out and subdue those rubbish. But someone tells me 'a conspiracy is going on.'