Back To Home
I will wait, for the day, up to the end..
hubble expanssion turns to contraction,
finaly, whole universe merge into,
the hubble point, I guess.
Thrown from eden to here,
there learnt disobedience,
smoky way of satan, lured!
thy creature; o! lord!
here, we sublimate to go up,
become an uproaring cloud.
bringeth disaster to self,
there lives satan outside, here within.
thou art Lord!
\thy dark creature misguideth! ,
guid us o! Lord!
not to follow that, but to merge, again
the edenic point.amen!
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Back To Home by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera