Back To Home
I will wait, for the day, up to the end..
hubble expanssion turns to contraction,
finaly, whole universe merge into,
the hubble point, I guess.
Thrown from eden to here,
there learnt disobedience,
smoky way of satan, lured!
thy creature; o! lord!
here, we sublimate to go up,
become an uproaring cloud.
bringeth disaster to self,
there lives satan outside, here within.
thou art Lord!
\thy dark creature misguideth! ,
guid us o! Lord!
not to follow that, but to merge, again
the edenic point.amen!
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Back To Home by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Washerman's Ass Find I Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thanksgiving, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)