Go On Writing
We differ in resemblance, language, caste, creed, religion, color and attitude,
All the fingers are not same, yet while eating, all the fingers together
Now, my question is this; why can't we learn with this paradox, My dear?
Why scattered we and the society? Corruption, crime, terror, all in multitude!
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Go On Writing by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak