Barefoot to heart... ode of love
what eyes says is truth,
when lips zipped loose.
heart hold smile,
when beat wait a while.
my dreams woke up
you come with the song of dawn.
come, come barefoot to my...
as clouds crawl in the sky,
flies freed beneath the high.
snail surf sea shore,
inches inches cover to more
breeze breaches the green most.
stormed ship reaches the coast.
come, come close
barefoot to heart...
i feel you in dewdropp after long wait night,
last little, completes the leaf life
i feel you in dusk dove after long bright noon
thy returns completes the moon
i feel you in first rain, after long thirst drought
few drops complete the monsoon.
i feel you in everything my life is missing...
come, come soon
barefoot to heart....
ijlal haider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Barefoot to heart... ode of love by ijlal haider )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love True, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- The Sea of Her, Maurice Whyte
- Lost Without A Cloud, Electric Lady
- Moon Landing Celebration, Ima Ryma
- DREAMS ARE LIKE WAVES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Friendship Miles, Littlewing28 Pani
- Eternal Wings of Love, Pintu Mahakul
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson