BE AN OBSERVER
Let’s take a more objective view
where you are an observer who thinks thing through.
Look at a situation without emotions ruling you
think of it as business where you could lose...
if you don't think for a minute or two
instead of jumping to conclusions
start looking at all the clues...
like a detective looking for a criminal on the loose...
or whatever helps you better choose
for rash decisions have no proof.
Especially when it comes to changing
another human being’s life
It is not something you can take very light.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (BE AN OBSERVER by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister