diana rose tolentino
Be Happy and Goodbye
I do not need to hear from your lips
That you are happy with someone else.
I just have to look deep into your eyes
And see the light of bliss deep inside.
I do not need to hear you laugh
To know you are happy with your life.
I just need to see the way you move
Whenever you see her across the room.
You do not need to tell how contented you are
Or how fulfilled your dreams are now.
I just need to see you holding hands
To know you are on each others heart.
Now that you found your perfect match
Maybe I can cease to watch
Even when I am now above the clouds
You will be happy this time around
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Happy and Goodbye by diana rose tolentino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI