diana rose tolentino
Be Happy and Goodbye
I do not need to hear from your lips
That you are happy with someone else.
I just have to look deep into your eyes
And see the light of bliss deep inside.
I do not need to hear you laugh
To know you are happy with your life.
I just need to see the way you move
Whenever you see her across the room.
You do not need to tell how contented you are
Or how fulfilled your dreams are now.
I just need to see you holding hands
To know you are on each others heart.
Now that you found your perfect match
Maybe I can cease to watch
Even when I am now above the clouds
You will be happy this time around
diana rose tolentino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Happy and Goodbye by diana rose tolentino )
- Anti-depressant, Steve Lang
- My Hometown., Tony Adah
- O Come Sit By Me Awhile, Julian Mann
- How to Fall in Love, Wojciech D Kolesnik
- Flying bird, gajanan mishra
- What is the Grass?, Lee Ann Brown
- Some poets are there, gajanan mishra
- The Gamekeeper, David Lewis Paget
- Observing Teenagers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Promises, Saul hernandez
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Unborn, Sharon Olds
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)