A wisp of my hair is jury mast knot
with boundless time in each slot.
Touch of this far cry is damn brown
ecletic music i hear is fine drawn.
Falling hail stones i enrich for a drupe,
heat of greed to warm and grope
my molten tears, before sinking dreams
for carving my wounds.
Puff of wind hit hard in transient glance
water splashed on my face,
i woke up with defty fists
left foolishness on a knife rest.
Wearing wild lily in my hair
i dance to blende each feather
to wings in wipping rarefactions
to thy music resonating heartbeats hshh! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beat Bursts by swetha vvr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA