Beautiful aspect of nature
Did you ever witness beautiful aspect of nature?
As if bright shine is made to reflect for future
Happiness is all over to influence the human mind
New energy and its usages are to be found
How could that appear in systematic dimension?
Each trunk appear with correct measurement and precision
Color to match with original green leaves
Hang downwards to recognize nature's dominance
Spring brings special effect to speak for itself
As if the natural treasure has come out from sea shelf
Each flower to speak of its origin and identification
By color itself you may know the fragrance and relation
How best it has endured the sprit with cycle?
Why there is no such delay in its arrival?
You may know the complete change
As if youth has appeared with age
All birds and animals echo with spring
Rightful utterances with melody to sing
Celebration in morning before sun shine
Human beings to come in life and feel fine
I am believer of nature and certainly respect
Nothing speaks contrary or against in any act
Nature has played effective role and may do so
We only have to follow and naturally go
Anybody can pick up the threads
Weave it to full use and lead
Nature may never deceive you
If you choose and rightfully go through
How many colors are represented in spring?
Every body feels part of its being
Human beings are not exception
We must delight and accord good reception
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful aspect of nature by hasmukh amathalal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Home coming, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Repetition Compulsion Syndrome, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ETC1, shuvo chakraborty
- Gamble with faith, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Brain is the link., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fireworks Of Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sleep it away., Gary Hembree
- Adil Jussawalla The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Morning, Dr Ronnie Bai
- She and He, Dr Ronnie Bai