Between The Lines
so this is where we are,
where we will always be.
stuck between our words
but here our thoughts are deeper,
our eyes open wider.
we see that we are different
we must face the consequence.
the loneliness crashes upon us
from a sea of sadness
made from the salty tears
of our weeping guardian angels.
we see that we are special
yet we are never truly sure
if we deserve the recognition
or praise we seek out
and long for.
so this is who we are,
who we will always be.
in the shadows of a trained society.
so this is what we've chosen,
where we know we must stay.
between the hearts.
between the minds.
Jonny Brackney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Between The Lines by Jonny Brackney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak