RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beyond My State Of Mind
Flowing downstream, careening down canyon walls of my mind, taking me further into imagination's subconsciousness where I will spend time relaxing and becoming myself on a daily basis.
Strength building, character finally being polished one last time before I find myself in death's labyrinth beyond my state of mind.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond My State Of Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell