Beyond The Ken
Kindness, yes, beyond the ken of most,
Is there to share yet care would ever take
So none may suffer through unsought mistake,
So none may rough her, too, unthoughtful boast.
Intense, with sense beyond, where others coast
New speed she needs to feed the inner lake
Grow flow to sow a future where partake
Each found in each, with shared respect foremost
Reciprocated, free voice, choice to post.
Immense the overview who'd senses slake
Song true to find, though mind defenses make
ERrors at times, the tears the Past did host.
In true emancipation of the whole
She'll find the parts to fit completed soul.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beyond The Ken by Jonathan ROBIN )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou