Love without the pain
What would be the gain?
What would be the point?
Should life never disappoint?
Not even once in awhile...
Should we not all be more?
Entrepreneurial and versatile
After all many people abhor
Themselves to the core
Put themselves in that lower
Quadrant bottom drawer
Love may have non rapport
But still isn't it worthwhile
That beguiling quarter smile
Feeling your hearts commotion
Fluttering true loves emotion
Isn't it the sum of all these parts?
That shines in our hearts
Like binary butterflies
Like E-M Waves
Isn't this a reason for sweethearts?
To fly together never to devise
In those ill begotten, goodbyes.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Binary butterflies by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- War on Gang Terror, Ima Ryma
- ENGROSSING DANCE*, C. P. Sharma
- woman, SALINI NAIR
- Everywhere but nowhere, SALINI NAIR
- Leopard, gajanan mishra
- Everybody will smile in peace! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam