Ramesh T A
Birthdays Increase Life Span...!
My birthday has gone away last month end....;
This September many friends' birthdays are on!
On my birthday I was out of station sans knowing it!
My relatives made a phone call to wish me well..
And the friends hosting me celebrated the occasion,
An unexpected one for me after a long, long time...!
62nd birthday have I celebrated so, quite unusual;
Yet the fun did not drown making me wake again...!
Instead of becoming old I feel I am young again
As the joy they say increases one's life longevity...!
After 60 it seems another turn of life takes upper hand
And makes life lovelier than before to enjoy anew again!
Birthdays come and go but the joy renewed keeps all go
With renewed vigour inspired by new enthusiasm by pals!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthdays Increase Life Span...! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey