RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Bits And Pieces Of Love
Spell-bound, set in frames of yesterday, portraying bits and pieces of love in melodies set out to express love in different ways and explanations.
Trying to explain in details is too formidable to touch a child's mind.
Children just want to experience what love is about, irregardless of what happens.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bits And Pieces Of Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Autism gets in the way, Katinka Havermans
- Withdrawal, Katinka Havermans
- Hills, Jack Growden
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta