RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Black Hole Of Loneliness
Wherever wandering, peace eludes the sacredness of my mind,
solutions drench themselves in giant undertakings that never
Holding onto dismal memories, pulled by the undertow of
death's embrace, shaken by the purgatory of earth, sent to
shadowed lands for some small measure of security.
Racing down inner pathways, searching for sublime truths of
age, kneeling, looking over the ground, believing in the
prospect of evening promises, always being forsaken.
Allowing the misfortune of daylight to overtake each daily
thought of goodness, denying the eventual happiness which
will never be here, swallowing the pride that never was.
Never developing self worth or self-esteem, being dragged
through mires of hell.
Alone, put there by another, misery drenching the very core
of being, laughter misguided, never spent in this lifetime.
Alone, forever forsaken upon the cold, lonely black hole of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black Hole Of Loneliness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh
- Words, Monica Lanier
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad