RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nature beckons me through glass windows, enticing my
soul to look out and find peace that always resides
Ocotillo branches encircling my mind, thorns touching
memories of words, lifting their spirits, rising
above earth into an imaginative solar system very few
can ever see.
Contemplation on another sphere, orbing throughout my
subconsciousness, climbing ever higher into mountains
of bliss, then diving deeply into abysses of beautiful
ocean depths, showing all kinds of images hiding within.
Delving into nature, blending with it's inert existence,
truly living life in an adventurous world beyond that
of anyone else's.
Dimensions far beyond any ever thought of on earthly
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blending Nature by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon