RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching visions touch my mind, filling my being with peaceful
thought and spiritual serenity.
Walking along pathways, feeling blessed just by my being able
to be there.
Knowing in my heart that God is with me all the time, I sense
His nature running through me, even in the worst of times.
Counting blessings, praying and hoping to get through this
life and go on to heaven, into His arms forever.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blessed Pathways by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid