RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Blue glass forming pictures of reality, seen clearly detailed in
images formed behind great minds.
Taunting puzzles enter perfect reflections, expecting answers
which are not easily given.
Life becomes too real if thought about - too scary to talk about
Quietly it is written down in whispers for only the brave of
heart to venture into.
Realms of thought left standing around become transparent and the
blue glass of reality frames each particle into life's true
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Reality by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar