Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions.....
Like a blind i spread my hands to you
But I failed to touch you…….
By my heart I can touch you easily
I can see you by heart
I can delete da distance between us
Whenever I want…..
Sometimes I can see you
By my heart on a big crowdy city
You are so helpless and lonely……
I can control the thousand distance
And reach to you on a moment
I can keep my face on ur chest
And toss all ur troubles…
I can cure all ur wound s
By a antiseptic kiss on ur face!
By heart I can do whatever I want
But body has all da stupid restrictions …….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions..... by Ruby Mostazir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto