Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions.....
Like a blind i spread my hands to you
But I failed to touch you…….
By my heart I can touch you easily
I can see you by heart
I can delete da distance between us
Whenever I want…..
Sometimes I can see you
By my heart on a big crowdy city
You are so helpless and lonely……
I can control the thousand distance
And reach to you on a moment
I can keep my face on ur chest
And toss all ur troubles…
I can cure all ur wound s
By an antiseptic kiss on ur face!
By heart I can do whatever I want
But body has all da stupid restrictions …….
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions..... by Ruby Mostazir )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- Self Reflecting, Marissa Wheeler
- तु ही तु अज़िज है, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मै ही तो हूँ, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मन की राणी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Universal Art, Marissa Wheeler
- अंजान अगन है तु, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- आना जाना ऐसा समा, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- The Dark of Night, Marissa Wheeler
- a tortured yellow smile, Mandolyn ...
- जाने तु और जानू मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar