RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Bouquets Of Visions
Solemn thoughts being arranged
gently in bouquets of creative visions,
giving off scents in beautiful images.
Stretching elastically into future destinies,
holding always to yesterday's pastimes and energy.
Calmly sating the lure of enticing brain food
being placed in my mind on platters of musical
compositions, giving an energy of tomorrow's future
Knowing all ideas as they are brought into focus,
closely identifying with who I am.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bouquets Of Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal