RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Boxes Of Clouds
Lengthening shadows hiding me behind death's near doors,
letting me slowly disperse and disappear beyond life and
its unsound reality.
Taking with me, all senses, picturesque and photographic
memories, placing everything into boxes of clouds to be
given back to God when I see Him in heaven.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Boxes Of Clouds by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sylvan Silver, Saiom Shriver
- Artifice, Saiom Shriver
- All I See On Summer Days, Pijush Biswas
- Lost Love, Indranil Bhaduri
- David Bowie, Richard Thripp
- A Cosntellation Of Birds, Saiom Shriver
- decision, Ewa Busayourmi
- Healers' Fingers, Saiom Shriver
- What a way to go, Elena Plotkin
- Given Time By Another, Lawrence S. Pertillar