Bujhle? - Understood?
Kee jano? Kotow taa jaante perechow?
Bas shudhu chelebelaar oyee goal tee chadaa, shob kichu.
Football baad dao, aasshol kothaatee bolow.
Kothaa koree nee. Bhalobasha. Bhujle?
Dhur chaayee, loke bole kobitaa.
I am aware.
What do you know? And how much?
Barring the secret behind that goal I scored in childhood, everything.
Leave football aside, what’s the real thing, speak up.
I don’t speak, tis love, understand?
Rubbish, and people say its poetry.
Hardik Mahesh Vaidya
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bujhle? - Understood? by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI