Bury Me Today
Death eludes us deep within,
An aching pain, beneath my skin,
My breathing slowly starts to stop.
Bury me where I shall rot.
Underneath the world of grey,
Is where I hope my body lay.
I cannot take another day,
And nothing more, shall I say.
Sierra Staten's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bury Me Today by Sierra Staten )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis