Narayan Chandra Samal
Business doesn’t mean floating a company.
It means creating markets & satisfying customers.
It means maintaining goodwill & attracting investors.
Business doesn’t mean making only profit.
It means successfully running of the unit.
It means controlling of cost without considering with quality.
Business doesn’t mean baying & selling.
It means effective utilization of the resource.
It means creating friendly atmosphere inside the premises.
Business doesn’t mean investing money.
It means management of man, machine & material.
It means exercising of effective inventory control.
Business doesn’t mean money management.
It means planning, organizing, motivating & controlling.
It means meeting customers demand, timely production & selling.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BUSINESS by Narayan Chandra Samal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Mitchell Gonzalez
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Police Car, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram