But I Know I Love You
I don't know your favorite song or flower
Or favorite food or drink.
I don't know what time you go to bed or get up in the morning.
Or how often you think of me.
I don't know your favorite color or your favorite type of animal,
Or if you even like animals.
I don't know your favorite time of day,
Or day of the week, for that matter.
But I know I love you.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (But I Know I Love You by Jeff Fleischer )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall