What a beauty
My eye are unmoved
Simple looking at you.
Beauty I can hold
I do not want to loose
Strongly & well with in
Grip of my hand.
Like every one I lost
My control in a bid to
Kiss you, but I am shocked
Why you ran away.
I feel jealous when
I came to know
You are like others
Those Who are very Found of
Their love and passion is flower
You look so beautiful
Full of variety and color
Your moment from
One flower to another flower
Yes I know flower is your life.
Flying like wave
you are rightly defined-butterfly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterfly by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin