Subbaraman N V
*BYE TO 2010 and HAI TO 2011!
Pleasant morning walk
Holy visit for worship
-Depressing and inspiring
Year end work and delicious dinner
OF THE YEAR 2K + 10 HAPPILY OVER!
Depressing terrorist attacks
Ugly accidents and woeful deaths
Penetrating price rise and intriguing inflation
Global warming and failing climate
Nauseating corruption and sickening scams
THE YEAR 2K + 10 GRUDGINGLY GONE!
Achievements in games and sports
Successful literary jaunts
THE YEAR 2K + 10 HAPPILY OVER!
Retiring to bed with peace and hope
Hope for the year 2K + 11 to blossom well!
Greater cheers and joy
Better health and happiness
Lasting peace and harmony
Improved universal brotherhood
All over the world, all through the year!
Depressing failures and inspiring successes
Part of life and the year 2K + 10!
Just to repeat in 2K + 11 too!
BYE to 2010 and HAI to 2011! ! !
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*BYE TO 2010 and HAI TO 2011! by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI